About Le Comité's Members Only Page
This is the Members Only Log-In page. The Members Only section is reserved for current members of Le Comité des Archives de la Louisiane. If you are a member and have not received or have forgotten your login ID and password, please contact Judy Riffel. If you are not a member, please visit the Membership section of our website. Once your membership has been confirmed, you will be sent a login ID and password.
Reminder: This ID and password will expire on midnight December 31. Members who have paid their dues for the following year will be sent the new ID and password on January 1.
CLICK HERE to log-in. After you have logged in, the Document Links below will work. To log out, just close your browser.
As a benefit of membership, you will have access to the following resources:
- Parish Research Guides - Guides for each of Louisiana's 64 parishes providing basic genealogical information, titles of related books and articles published by Le Comité, and descriptions of selected collections at the Louisiana State Archives
- General Research Guides - Guides on selected research topics providing titles of related books and articles published by Le Comité and descriptions of selected collections at the Louisiana State Archives
- Finding Aids - Guides to selected collections and resources at the Louisiana State Archives.Click here for a non-member price list.
- Le Raconteur Journal - Our new digital version of Le Raconteur.
- Le Raconteur Articles Archive - Selected out-of-print articles published in Le Raconteur. Click here for a non-member price list.
- Book Indexes - Indexes to selected books published by Le Comité
- E-Communiqué Newsletter - Archive of the current and past newsletters
- Used Books & Periodicals - Lists of used books and periodicals available for sale
- About Le Comité - Background on the organization including bylaws, policies, minutes, and annual reports
These files are being placed on line as they become available. So, check back frequently for new content. Sponsorships, Advertisements, and In Memoriams for the front cover of individual files may be purchased for a one-year period (July 1 - June 30). For more information, please contact Judy Riffel.
Files are available in PDF format which require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to open. You can download Adobe Acrobat here.
Please note that these files contain proprietary information and some are copyrighted as indicated. These files are a benefit of membership in Le Comité des Archives de la Louisiane and should not be redistributed or published without the express written permission of the Board of Directors.